Humanativa Group is a preferred partner, having already developed for over 15 years implementations on Oracle E-Business Suite Rel versions 11.03, 11i and 12.
We have already successfully completed several migration projects from 11.03.xx to 12.i.xx on Premice and in Cloud, both in FRESH INSTALL mode and through RELEASE UPGRADE.
We are the first company in Italy to have made the first implementations of the E-Business Suite in the latest R.12 release.
We have carried out numerous corporate consultancy interventions for feasibility studies and impact analyses of the AS-IS and TO-BE type, Gap Analysis preparatory to migration projects.
The main reference markets on the ERP world are: automotive, leasing, utilities, manufacturing, services, social security bodies, local/central public administration and health.
We are certified as a Gold Partner of Oracle and Fuda partner for the resale of licences both for private and public administration; we believe we can best support our customers with certified and highly professionalized technical and functional skills on the following areas of intervention:
- Functional support on processes.
- Technical/functional support for new implementations.
- Support for adaptive, corrective and evolutionary maintenance activities on the present system, both with on-site and remote solutions with ticketing system management.
- Implementation of assessment activities.
- Feasibility studies and implementation of release and Cloud migration projects.
- Development of interfaces and integration processes for external and/or input systems.
The experience gained in the projects together with the deep knowledge of the markets allows us to guarantee our customers efficient solutions and results in line with expectations.
The numerous references gained and consolidated over the years are a guarantee of the quality and an expression of the professionalism conveyed in the projects.
In carrying out our activities our consultants apply standard methodologies recommended by Oracle (OUM “Oracle Unified Method”).