Among our sectors of historic specialization we can mention the financial sector (intermediaries 106, brokers and banks), the retail sector (sales and B2C customer care), the tire sector both at the large retailer level and affiliate chains, and the vehicle fleet management sector (long-term rental).
Our flagship products include: X5-Moneta and X5-Salesforce, financial platforms (ERP+CRM) specialized in salary-backed loans and the only ones today to have full integrated the CRM components, accounting and mobile-app extensions; X3-CRM is a powerful multi-channel CRM system for distance selling and massive B2C customer care; AM-Webleasing a CRM application dedicated to the management of affiliate chains for services in the automotive sector for services to vehicle fleets; OM-APP is an order management system distributed to the sales force that uses mobile devices and easily integrates with all the main back-end technologies.
All our solutions are available both in SaaS mode (managed rental) and on-premise mode, or through the sale of a user licence that can also be installed at the customer’s infrastructure.
One of our strengths is the ability to strongly customize our products for each specific need of each customer and we can also quickly develop “custom” systems based on the requirements expressed by the customer, operating according to the most up-to-date “software life cycle” management methodologies.
Our skills enable us to operate on various technological platforms such as IBM, Microsoft, Linux, IOS, Android, etc.
Our dedicated Competence Centre is characterized by the following capabilities:
- Specialized consultancy support for CRM and ERP solutions with particular focus on the financial, retail, customer care, automotive and tire sectors.
- Design, development and implementation of dedicated and customized software & hardware solutions.
- Installation, customization and complete management of our ERP and CRM solutions and integration with customer environments.
- Custom solutions and modules to be integrated with customer platforms (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, etc.).
- Implementation of “turnkey” systems on Microsoft, IBM and Open Source platforms, using methodologies, techniques and tools consistent with the “software life cycle”.
- Implementation of APP, websites, web services etc., and even customized extensions of customer systems with multi-platform compatibility (IOS, Android, Windows Mobile).